'OUTSTANDING' in ALL areas
Open Day - Thursday 11th June 2015
10.00am to 12noon and 6.00-8.00pm
Choosing a school is a big decision. It's never easy to know what's best for your child. Inspection reports give a good idea of how a school performs but, while that's very important, it's not the whole story.
This website outlines our curriculum, our facilities, our activities and how successful we've been. But before you start reading, I'd like to summarize what makes our school special: it's a happy place where your child will flourish - and enjoy learning.
- The advantage of being small. Each of our teachers know every one of our children. Every child has individual needs and in a school of this size we can take care of them.
- A family-oriented environment. Parents are genuinely encouraged to participate.
- High academic standards. All of our teachers are graduates and we achieve excellent results, yet we have no entrance exam and there is no selection later in the school.
- A certain amount of formality, with an "old fashioned" emphasis on good behaviour and respect for others.
- A straightforward approach to education. We simply work hard to provide the education we would want for our own children.
If you like what you find on the following pages, the next step is to come and see the school in action. I hope I'll soon have the pleasure of showing you around.
Catherine Quinn B.Ed Hons, MBA